Your privacy is important to me!
This privacy statement explains what personal information I collect from my users and how I use them. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website.
If you are under eighteen years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
I and the creators of this website have endeavored to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services that you require.
- I never share personal information about our users with anyone except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
AVIHAY.NET has been adapted to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data:
Identity of the Responsible: Avihay Abohav Abohav (self-employed)
Commercial name: Avi Hay
NIF / CIF: 78991483F
Address: Calle Foietes 13, 03790 Orba (Alicante), Spain
Activity: Online education
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data that you send us through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”. For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: we will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in AVIHAY.NET come from:
Subscription or membership form
Form for downloading purchases, courses
Data modification form
Login form and purchase history
Registration form for conferences, workshops and Webinar
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Who ever is interested may access their own personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
You also have the right to receive personal data that concern you, that you have provided us with and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
Treatment is based on consent; The data has been provided by the person concerned; The treatment is carried out by automated means;
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Data security and secrecy
WWW.AVIHAY.NET is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures for avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
When a security incident occurs, upon realization, WWW.AVIHAY.NET shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to WWW.AVIHAY.NET, exonerating AVIHAY ABOHAV from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, WWW.AVIHAY.NET undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 05-26-2018.